Your prepaid phone is only as good as the prepaid plan it uses – and you have the best combination at hand with Airtel mobile recharge!
If there is one thing in the world that goes on working for really long, it is your mobile phone.
We don’t mean to say that the handset you own today will last you till the end of time. Handsets may come and go, but the mobile prepaid plan that it has goes on for really long. You can change your handset, but the prepaid plan continues as before with every succeeding handset.
But what if you don’t want the prepaid plan to continue? You might be less than happy with it at the moment. It might be too expensive, or it might have less data than you need. The network might be patchy, or lack of customer care may be an issue. If you are on the lookout for the perfect prepaid mobile recharge plan that ticks all the boxes from great network to excellent price points, then you should simply look at the range of plans that Airtel has.
Airtel mobile recharge plans: The best in every possible way
Before we extol the virtues of why Airtel mobile recharge is the best option for you to pursue, here’s a look at their existing recharge plans:
* Rs 199: This plan has a validity of 28 days, and offers unlimited calls (local, STD and roaming incoming and outgoing), 100 SMSs per day and 1.4 GB 3G/4G data daily.
* Rs 399. The mobile recharge plan is valid for 70 days, provides unlimited calls (local, STD and roaming), 100 SMSs per day and 1.4 GB daily 3G/4G data.
* Rs 448: One of Airtel’s most popular prepaid plans, it has a pack validity of 82 days, with 1.4 GB data per day. Then there is unlimited calling (local, STD and roaming incoming and outgoing), and 100 SMSs per day, thus providing a cost-effective prepaid option.
* Rs 509: It has a validity of 90 days, with other features remaining the same as the plans listed above. It is extremely cost effective.
Though every mobile service provider claims to have the best prepaid plans at great prices, only Airtel is able to deliver on these claims because:
- It has the fastest network speeds, as attested to by Ookla speed tests.
- It has the best network coverage, with zero to minimal call drops and no outages.
- It has a pan-India presence, so you can find a prepaid connection wherever you go.
- You can complete the mobile recharge online in just a few steps.
- The company provides superior customer care 24/7.
- The purchase process is really easy – apply for the plan online and let Airtel take care of the rest.
So why suffer with another mobile recharge plan when you can have your pick of the best plans from Airtel?